Today was the transfer. Since Linnell is gone, my friend Sue took me. I had to be there at 9, and I didn't know the traffic, so we left at 6:45. This time, I didn't start drinking my water until 8, so I wasn't as miserable as last time. I also was only told "full bladder" this time, not 32 oz like last time. So, I just drank one bottle, and was much better. Still not comfortable, but much better. We got there at about 8:30, so not too much time to kill. The guys got there at 9, and I was called back to change. After I changed, they took me back to the prep area. They took my blood pressure, and it was a bit high, but not bad. Everybody else came back, and we chatted for a while. Adam had to go before the actual transfer, because he had a thing he couldn't miss, but Steve and Sue both stayed.
They took us back to the procedure room, and I crawled up on the table. The nurse still pushed really hard on my bladder this time, but as it wasn't as full, it wasn't as painful. We put in our last embryo, a good -looking 5-day blast. The RE didn't give us a grade for it, but she said everything looked great. After she put it in, I had to wait a few minutes on the table, and then I was allowed to get up and pee. Then, I changed, and we left.
I made myself a quick sandwich when I got home. Another friend picked up DD and French fries and brought them home to me. For dinner, we had Chinese delivery, so I could stay on the couch.
I can't wait until I can start testing.
They took us back to the procedure room, and I crawled up on the table. The nurse still pushed really hard on my bladder this time, but as it wasn't as full, it wasn't as painful. We put in our last embryo, a good -looking 5-day blast. The RE didn't give us a grade for it, but she said everything looked great. After she put it in, I had to wait a few minutes on the table, and then I was allowed to get up and pee. Then, I changed, and we left.
I made myself a quick sandwich when I got home. Another friend picked up DD and French fries and brought them home to me. For dinner, we had Chinese delivery, so I could stay on the couch.
I can't wait until I can start testing.
No comments:
Post a Comment