Friday, January 3, 2014

Ugh!

Before I scheduled the D&C/polypectomy, I asked the clinic twice  if there was a certain time during my cycle that it had to be done. When the RE had said I would need it done, she had said before day 14. But, my OB had said that he wasn't an RE, and could do it any time. I wasn't sure if the "before day 14" thing was a requirement or just her preference when she used to do them. I got no answer. After I got my December period on the 29th, I asked again, just to make sure. This will put the procedure on Day 16.

I got an email back today (the 3rd, my procedure is scheduled for the 13th), saying that yes, it has to be by day 14. They won't budge. Fart. I was gone all day, and didn't get the email until 4pm, so now I have to wait until Monday to do anything. I hope I can change my rides that I already have scheduled.

No comments:

Post a Comment