Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Strange

So, I swear that I was told that there was nothing to remove during the procedure. But, I just got an email from the guys saying that the RE had seen the surgical report and was happy. That the report said there was evidence suggestive of partial polyps. I asked Kim what she remembered being told, and she swears the OB said there was nothing to be found. I wonder if he worded it that way because he knew that's what the RE wanted to hear? He's my hero either way, but that would just be totally rad.

Whatever. She's happy, and I'm supposed to call with my next period! I asked if I can start on the BCPs with this period, so we can be one step ahead, and they said yes! The April transfer window is looking better and better!

No comments:

Post a Comment