Friday, July 5, 2013

Blood Test

Today was just a blood test. I hate having to drive over an hour for a 5 minute procedure, but oh, well. We weren't sure how the traffic would be today (since it's a holiday weekend), so we left plenty of time. I can get there any time between 7:30 & 9:30, so we left at 7:30. It actually took us less than an hour, which is unheard of. I was in and out by 8:45. Unfortunately, that meant that there wasn't anything open in the area. I like to go to Jamba Juice or one of the exotic foods markets to pad the trip down (it's hard to get some less common ingredients up here), but nothing opened until 10. I was tired, and didn't feel like waiting in the car for over an hour, so we just came back home.

My coordinator called this afternoon and said that my levels look good, and to just continue as I have been.


No comments:

Post a Comment